Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Very Strange

Okay, first let me say that I know it's a little late but I've added a quick poll on the right hand side of my blog and I would love your input.  It closes tonight before AI results show is on.

Well, I just finished watching Idol from last night (yes, I know, a little late) and what was up with Paula?  

Basically, as I'm sure everyone would agree, the contestants improved greatly on their second songs over their first.  I do find it weird to hear Neil Diamond songs with as much vibrato as David A. puts into them, but hey, that's just me.  I definitely see Syesha and David A. doing Broadway stuff and being great at it in the future.  I'm not really sure what type of songs David A. would release if he were to release a record.  Adult Contemporary maybe?  Brooke's first songs was a little spastic I felt like and was much calmer the second go around.  Of course, I loved David Cook's performances (especially the second) and definitely feel he could release the second song as his own and it would be a hit (be surprise).  I did feel badly for Jason Castro during his second song because I felt like Paula's weird comments would fluster anyone.  I mean already giving him a bad critique before he's even performed?  What's up with that?  Personally, I feel Jason Castro should be the one to go home, but I've been wrong frequently lately so who knows.

No comments: