Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kristy Lee's Departure

I must admit that I was quite surprised that Kristy Lee left AI tonight.  I actually thought she did a good job on her song last night and I really thought Carly would be the one packing her bags tonight.  Goes to show that my predictions are getting worse as the season winds down.  Carly wasn't even in the bottom three!  I also thought it was very clever how Kristy Lee incorporated Simon in her last song.  It's too bad she didn't do that last night (but I'm not sure if they're allowed to change the words)!!

2 comments:

amy said...

so there for a minute, esp. after the untimely departure of michael johns last week, i thought i was not going to watch the show ever again. then, he switched david cook. i love him. if he doesn't make it to the end, something is wrong. i'm a little surprised that brooke is still there. her mouth irks me when she takes her criticism. i like klc as a person, but not so much a performer.

Jenni said...

First of all, I need to tell you that I LOVE that you used the word "fierce" in the comment that you left me. It's always good to incorporate that word in any way you can. Second, I am loving your AI comments and I mostly concur with your thoughts. I was definitely okay with Kristy leaving, but I was absolutely DONE with AI if Brooke went home. That's my girl and you can't put her in the bottom two. Ever.