Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wow, I was surprised.

I am honestly stunned, yet again.  I am getting really bad at this prediction thing for American Idol.  I totally am flabbergasted that Jason and Brooke were not in the bottom two.  I'm wondering if Carley's choice of song had something to do with it.  I believe she did a great job with the song, but I don't know about you, but I don't know much about the show "Jesus Christ Superstar" and I'm not sure if the show makes fun of our Lord and Savior or if it's good or what.  If any of you can enlighten me I would appreciate it.  So, I'm wondering if there were a lot of people in the same boat as I and for that reason did not vote for Carley due to the lyrics of the song.  I don't know, something to think about I guess.  

1 comment:

amy said...

I couldn't believe it! I usually watch the elimination show in fast forward, but couldn't wait for it to record, so I flipped between that and Supernanny. Goodness that lady deserves a peace prize! anyway, broadway is broadway, and jesus christ superstar, for a christian, is about as near to blasphemy as you can get without completely going over the edge. and that might be cutting it some slack. we saw it and craig squirmed the whole time and almost walked out. i don't know if that's what did it for her or if castro just has a cult following. i don't get it with him.