Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My vote is for David Cook yet again

In my humble opinion, I believe David Cook did a bang up job and I really feel that he's the one to beat.  It doesn't hurt that I absolutely love "Phantom of the Opera" and in particular the "Music of the Night" song.  I had the opportunity to see the traveling Phantom Broadway show when it came to Tulsa in college and it was such a fabulous experience.  

Now, unfortunately it's time to talk about Brooke.  I want her to do well so bad but I just feel like she is struggling and hanging on by her fingernails.  I believe either she or Jason Castro will go home this week.  As much as I wish it would be Syesha, I don't think that will be the case.  She definitely held her own tonight.  I also thought Carley did great job and has secured her spot for another week.  David A. sounded, of course, like he always does.

I apologize for the lack of posting in the last couple of days but I'm holding the fort down this week.  Alli and her cousin Will spent the night with Grammy last night so that was such a big help but tonight it was back to reality.  The hardest part for me when I go solo is getting both of the girls to bed.  But, we survived and they were both asleep by 9:20 p.m. which wasn't too bad but could have been better.

Have a good night!

1 comment:

amy said...

i agree whole-heartedly on absolutely everything you said, right down to the hardest thing is getting them to bed when you are solo! amen, sista! you get it down to a science the longer you go, though. the vote will be interesting tonight!