Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Sign that I have one sensitive 6 year old Girl

Okay, I just have to share this little story.  I don't know how many of you have seen the "High School Musical" movies but my girls absolutely love them.  So, I got them the soundtracks from both of the movies to listen to in the car.  (Plus, they are much better to listen to than Barney all of the time, if you catch my drift).  Anyway, as we were listening to Gabriella sign, "Gotta Go My Own Way" Meredith says, "I don't like this song because it makes me cry."  I was like, "What?"  So, she repeated her statement and said something about Gabriella is sad during this song.  UGH.  She is six years old!!  Have I mentioned that I can't even take her to a Strawberry Shortcake movie because there's a villian in it that's scary?  My two girls are so opposite which is fun at times, and trying at others.  

No comments: