Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Adios Ramiele

I predicted it right this time.  It was time for Ramiele to go and I definitely believe she had the weakest performance last night so it was a good decision.  I hope everyone enjoyed Dolly telling Simon that she had Jesus and Ryan has Simon.  I thought that was pretty funny and well deserving!

Oh yes, I have finally updated our family picture on the right side of the screen.  Our church took family pictures on Easter and it actually turned out pretty good.  I haven't figured out the airbrushing techniques that magazines use to make me look thinner yet.  I'm sure you all have noticed that Alli is no longer a baby in in this picture.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture, such a beautiful family! Those girls sure are growing...miss you and love you.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I love your new page and the new family picture is a great picture! As for American Idol.....my DVR did not record it either night and we didn't notice until is was too late. I was most disappointed but I was glad to hear that Ramiele went home. She's never been one of my favorite :)

Melissa S.

amy said...

that is a great pic, and no airbrushing needed, you loon! anyway, i was happy to see ramiele go, though she was so good in the try-outs. she might have been a one-hit wonder. i still love michael and david cook, though simon seems to think archuleta has it. he's a little too clay gaykin to me. =)