Thursday, May 1, 2008

Brooke's Departure & Pictures

Hello All-
Well, I'm going to have to try the survey again next week and get it up on the blog as soon as the contestants sing and I hope everyone votes.  I must admit that it was sad that Brooke left us but I'm sure she will have great things in her future.  According to the way the votes seem to be going, I suspect Syesha will be voted off next week since Jason Castro seems to have quite a large following.  

I believe a lot of you already check out my friend Leigh Ann's blog and saw that we had the girls and my nephews pictures taken on Saturday.  It's quite a chore getting 4 children from age 10 months to 6 years to cooperate but I thought Leigh Ann did an outstanding job.  If you would like to take a look at them, just go to her website which is www.stillmomentsbyleighann.com.  The pictures are under "Gallery" and then "Spring Atchleys".  

I also want to say "Happy Birthday" to my sister-in-law Carrie.  I don't get to spend as much time with her as I would like to since they live a couple of hours away but I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law even if I wanted to.  She's awesome!  Here's a cool picture she had taken with Garth.  She did hair and make up at an event that he participated in.  Personally, I think she looks like the star.

No comments: