Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YIPPEE!

I truly am quite surprised.  I really thought that David A. had pulled it off.  Did Ryan say that David won by 12 million votes?? That's incredible.  I must say that I thought David A. did an outstanding job last night and the way the judges carried on I didn't think Cook had a chance.  I think the audience just realized how versatile Cook is and recognized his talent.  No doubt about it, they both will get record deals out of the deal.  Thanks for following my blog regarding AI this season, it was fun.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We thought David A. was for sure going to win it too but thanfully he didn't :)

Melissa

Anonymous said...

yay!! I'm sooo excited that David Cook won it! =)

Staci <3

amy said...

woot woot! love me some d.c.!!!! finally, one i've liked from the start gets it!!!! yea!!! thanks for doing the posts. it was fun!

Patrick said...

I have to say that I was disappointed in the results. Even though I think David Cook might put on a better "Rock" concert he was not the better singer.