Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Performances on Idol

Golly gee Wally, I thought David A. did a fine job.  I enjoyed his "Love Me Tender" song better then the "Stand By Me."  I just couldn't take the cheesiness of the Stand by Me Beautiful Girls or whatever he said.  Yuck.  

Of course, I enjoyed David Cook's performances, big surprise.  I even enjoyed the Duran Duran song.

Syesha did a fine job as well tonight and she better not get voted off before Castro, but you never know about the teeny bopper fans.

Eeeh gads, what happened to Jason Castro?  I have to admit that I fast forwarded through most of the first song.  I'm not a reggae fan so it was a little too much for me.  I think he puffed up his dreadlocks some too.  Does anyone know how to make those?  I'm just curious.  I thought the second song was better but he forgot the words.  Who wouldn't though when you've just been criticized on national tv for your first performance.  If he doesn't get voted off tomorrow night then his teenage fans must be on drugs or something.

3 comments:

amy said...

dread heads. that's what his fans are called, and apparently, they number in masses! if he does not go tonight, then it clearly is a popularity contest. i didn't care for cook's first one, and i do love me some DD, but the 2nd was great! archuleta is really good, but i wonder what he'll sing in the mainstream. i really liked his audition when he did a john mayer song. seisha did well and she'd be great on broadway. surely someone will pick her up. my guess is it will ultimately be between the 2 davids. and does david cook have a chick following or what!?! did you see those blonds after had sang? pavlov's dogs. =)

Leigh Ann said...

okay dreds come from not washing your hair, so that it dies completely, so I've been told. Doesn't that make you sick, Christian or not, i don't care for his singing much.

Blogger said...

Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.