Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Result Show 5-14-08

Well there was no big surprise on Idol tonight. I didn't have much to write about last night's show because to be quite honest I wasn't overly impressed by any of the contestants. However, I thought Syesha didn't do as poorly as the judges let on and I was even impressed. For sure she was the only one that can dance worth anything. I guess it doesn't matter because she hit the road tonight anyway. As everyone predicted it's going to be a David vs. David Idol showdown next week. As most of you know, I'm going for David Cook because I believe that not only can he sing but he also has other musical ability as well, especially in arranging music. It certainly wouldn't surprise me if he was a good songwriter too. David A. is certainly talented and does have a beautiful voice but I just don't know what kind of music he would record. It was pretty funny when Randy mentioned that David A. singing the word "boo" (as in a significant other not in a Casper the ghost scary way) in his more contemporary song on Tuesday night just didn't fit him. David A. agreed. I'm also sure most of you read in the news that his Dad was told not to participated in the rehearsals any more due to his meddling with son's songs and lyrics. However, it didn't seem to bother David A. in his performance which is commendable. Okay enough of my rambling. It looks like my highly scientific poll was correct! Now next week I expect a huge voter turnout when we all vote for the winner.

No comments: