Thursday, October 30, 2008

Alli's MDO, Preschool & Family Party

As most of you already know, I seemed to have caught Alli's little sickness.  I seem to be on the mend now, finally, but now it seemed to move to my ears.  Oh well.  Anyway, we finally ended Alli's birthday celebrations on Saturday when my parents and brother's family came over.  Here are some pictures of the special days on the slideshow.  I'll go into more detail at a later point.  I hope the rest of you are well and stay that way!


1 comment:

Trish said...

Okay, I have a few things to say: 1.) I love the Little Mermaid cake it looks great! 2.)Oh! how sweet is Ms. Debbie's styro foam cake..that was a genious idea 3.)I love the kids head shots...where they are all laying down together 4.) and fourth and most important your hair looks great! I love it. and if you say you haven't done anything different...I still love it! Maybe I was just excited to see you! Won't be long til we will be posted Halloween pictures...woo hoo! Have a good day and keep getting well!