Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Alli's 4th birthday at Chuck E. Cheese's

Well, I survived another birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's and Alli loved it.  I was hoping that since it was on a Tuesday night there wouldn't be many people there but, of course, it was a fundraising night for a school so there were a lot of people there anyway.  Oh well, it didn't seem to bother the kids and that's all that matters.  It's funny because besides sister Meredith and her friend Annali all of the rest of the kids she wanted to invite were boys from church and of course, cousins Will and Zach.  It was funny because after we decided on Chuck E. Cheese she said she changed her mind and wanted a tea party like Meredith had last year and I had to remind her that a majority of her guests were boys and they probably wouldn't get into a dress up tea party with a fashion show and their dads probably wouldn't like it either.  Maybe next year I told her.  She has had a great day today playing with all of her new toys such as Polly Pocket, Strawberry shortcake, painting set, make-up and tattoos (temporary that is).  I'm including a slideshow of the party.  Enjoy!  For those that came, thank you!


2 comments:

Trish said...

The party looks like fun. I hope ours goes just as smoothly. I hope Alli had a great one.

Sisters said...

Grant & Drew.....I love those boys!
Looked like a fun party.
AJL