Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Trish's Visit

Trish, Roger, Jedidiah and cousin Raven should be back in Tennessee by now.  I think all of us here crammed in as much time to spend with them as possible and it was so fun.  On Friday a bunch of us met for lunch at a Mexican restaurant in town without kids which was wonderful.  On Saturday we had a play date at their house so the girls really enjoyed seeing and playing Jedidiah along with the other kids that came.  Saturday was girls night again at Red Lobster which was yummy.  Sunday we were able to see them at church and on Monday we met at the mall for lunch.  Trish- I'm already ready for you to come back sister!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I miss you already too! Love ya!

Trish said...

Yes, they were from the video camera. They looked a bit yellow to me, but will have to do until Christmas or my B'day. I am glad they looked good on your computer though. It seems to work pretty well, if there is a lot of light. I figured out 5 people to tag...so I tagged them. Woo Hoo!