Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

After Meredith's soccer games on Saturday the girls and I made our annual pilgrimage to the pumpkin patch (Michael elected to stay home and help pick up the house which was great by me). As always, we had a great time.  Alli was able to ride on a pony for the first time in her life, with me by her side, of course.  Her horse's name was Star and was not exactly a speed demon and was lapped by some of the other ponies but it made her ride last longer.  I think Star felt she put in her hours already and was just going to take her time.  Who knows, maybe she's the leader of the pony union.  Meredith and Alli each picked out a pumpkin and I got a couple of mums which are quite pretty.  Now I just have to remember to water them and keep them alive.  Meredith was thrilled because she saw several of her friends from school and soccer and they both were excited to see Miss Linda and Callie from church.  

No comments: