Sunday, October 5, 2008

Panama City Beach, FL

As most of you already know, Michael and I just returned today from a Carrier incentive trip to Panama City Beach, Florida.  Alli stayed at my parents house in Broken Arrow and Meredith stayed with Michael's parents here so she could continue to go to school on Thursday and Friday.  It was a great break for us but I think Meredith and Alli had just as much fun at their grandparents' houses.  Michael's Uncle Alan and Aunt Jan along with their foreign exchange student from German, Maria, went as well.  Michael and Alan went deep sea fishing all day on Thursday and then Michael played golf on Friday.  You may be asking yourself, hmmm, I wonder what Jennifer did while he was out and about.  Well, I went shopping baby!  I think it's my favorite pastime and it's not that I have to spend money, I just enjoy getting out and looking.  Actually on Thursday Jan, Maria and I all went to get massages which was fantastic (thank you Carrier!) I have to share this story with you regarding Wednesday night, the day of our arrival.  Carrier had arranged for all of the HVAC people there to eat a buffet around the pool and they had a Polynesian dance crew there for entertainment.  Anyway, Michael got suckered into coming on stage with some others to try their hand at hula dancing.  Well, those of you that know Michael know that dancing is not exactly his forte so it was pretty funny. (However, I'm sure he didn't mind having the good looking hula girls around him.)  We ate at wonderful restaurants while we were there but I think my favorite was the Boar's Head in case you all ever go and are looking for a great steak/seafood place to eat.  

Here are some cell phone pictures from our balcony and Michael's dancing exhibition.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Glad you guys had fun, and the girls too.

Jenn said...

Too funny. Maybe he can show off in Sunday school next week....

Leigh Ann said...

glad you guys had a chance to get away, sounds great. funny picture too!