Friday, October 24, 2008

High School Musical 3















The girls and I hit HSM3 today on the first day it opened in our town and it was really cute.  I think Meredith really enjoyed it.  Alli would have enjoyed it more if she hadn't been so tired since we saw it at 4:30 p.m. and that's the time of the day that Alli struggles the most with her tiredness.  Anyway, they were both very well behaved and I was proud of them, especially Alli.  A friend of mine, Jennifer M., invited us to go see the movie with her two older girls and I was pleasantly surprised to see my friend Allyson along with her kiddos there as well.  I was just so relieved to find out that the movie would be rated G again for the third time.  I was so worried that since it was making a change to the "big screen" rather then just on the Disney Channel that they would rate it PG to try and get a wider audience.  If you enjoy singing and dancing and good clean family fun, go see it!  However, I definitely think the movie has ran its course now and it should end on a good note.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Sounds like fun! RayRay loves HSM. She says she is Sharpae (SP?) Sounds like a dogs name to me..haha