Saturday, November 1, 2008

Go Tulsa Hurricane!

Okay, I had to hurry up and get this posted online before out soccer games today. As a lot of you already know, the Tulsa Golden Hurricane take on the Arkansas Razorbacks today at 1 p.m. in Fayetteville. Granted, normally, I would root the Razorbacks on in victory. But.......... not in this case. I see this as being the best chance in a very long time for my little alma mater of 4,000 to 5,000 students to beat the gigantic school on the hill. Michael is still hoping the Razorbacks win, which I will never understand since he, also, went to TU so that mere fact makes it of utter importance that TU win by at least 30. I've learned to never count my chickens before they hatch because playing at the U of A is an atmosphere like no other.

GO TULSA!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What have the Hogs ever done for Michael? That's just crazy. At least as we cheer for TU we don't have that uncomfortable feeling we're participating in some sort of cult ritual...

Melissa Southerland said...

All I have to say is "GO HOGS" :)

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Woooo Pig Sooiee. I was there, it was great!