Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well, my friend Corrie aka the "Cent-sable Mama" has tagged me and this is a different type of tag then normal.  Here are the rules:
  • Grab the nearest book.
  • Open the book to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post the text of the next two to five sentences.
  • Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book or the intellectual one.  Pick the closest.
  • Tag five people to do the same.
Most of you that are familiar with me know that I'm not the biggest novel reader on the block, unless, of course, you're talking about children's book.  But, it just so happens the closest book to me right now is "Walt Disney World with Kids 2009."  For those of you who don't know, we're planning a trip to WDW in December so I'm busy getting tips and making reservations regarding this trip.  So, let's see, pg. 56, fifth sentence is in the chapter titled "Choosing a Hotel" and is under the subsection of "The Grand Floridian" and it says:

Pluses:
  • Convenient location on monorail line.
  • A private beach and marina on the Seven Seas Lagoon and numerous boating options.
  • On-site child-care center.
  • Three programs for children: Grand Adventures in Cooking, Disney's Pirate Adventure, and Wonderland Tea Party.
  • On-site health club and full-service spa.
Sounds lovely doesn't it?  Too bad we're staying at an "off-site" resort that is probably a lot less expensive.  That child-care center does sound grand, doesn't it?!

So, I think I'm going to tag:

 

1 comment:

Trish said...

Well, if it weren't for Roger's neat and organization skills...I would have had to get up and get one of mine. It might have been People magazine....GASP!! haha