Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend

Meredith and Alli were both out of school on Friday for Teacher Meetings so we planned to head to Broken Arrow to spend the weekend.  Well, guess what!  Meredith started throwing up on Friday morning around 6;45 a.m. or so.  So, that kind of threw that plan out of the water.  So, Meredith started feeling better and acted fine and still wanted to go to BA.  So, we packed all of the bags loaded up the car and got to Roland and you got it!  Mama, I don't feel so good and I feel like I'm going to throw up.  I then whipped the car in the McDonald's parking lot (last stop before the interstate, thank goodness) and grabbed a plastic bag and handed to her and that was that.  I then left a present for the town of Roland and headed back to the Fort.  Meredith then ate dinner like normal and seemed fine the next day so we tried the trip again and this time with more success.  

It was a quick trip.  Basically, we got to my parents' house, they watched the girls while I ran to Gymboree (great sale over the weekend by the way).  We then headed to Aunt Staci's current employer, Ted's Mexican restaurant and waited for an hour so we could sit in her section.  Oh yeah, my brother Chris and niece Carlee also met us there (Carrie was babysitting a friend's baby along with Cydnee).  The girls were very well behaved which made it so much easier and Staci did an excellent job serving us.  We then packed up the van and headed back on Sunday around lunch so I could make it for choir practice.

I didn't even have time to break out the camera. 

1 comment:

Trish said...

WOW! Sounds a little stressful! I am glad you got to go though. I didn't know you had to come back on Friday, and wasn't able to leave until Saturday. That was a quick trip, but I am sure just as good! I am glad Meredith is feeling better. Talk to you soon!