Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Thank goodness we were all well for Halloween this year.  It was a close one, that's for sure.  Meredith dressed up as Cinderella and Alli was Jasmine.  Neither one wanted to wear their crowns with their costumes because "they bothered them."  Meredith didn't want to wear dress shoes with her dress, just tennis shoes and she didn't even want to wear makeup.  So, we were pretty basic princesses at that.  Oh well, that makes it easy for me.  We first headed up to our church for the Fall Festival where the girls went trick or treating at car trunks in the parking lot.  They also had hot dogs, cotton candy and popcorn along with music which was neat.  I took Alli's picture with her buddy Mason (Superman) from church and I thought it turned out so cute.  She's just crazy about him.  We then headed back home where I took Alli up and down our street to different houses and Meredith stayed home with Daddy to hand out candy.  For those of you that don't know this, Alli has a true passion about candy.  I have a feeling she'll be one of those teenagers that are 18 and still dressing up trying to get candy.  We'll see I guess.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Sounds like fun! They both look fabulous! Meredith is such a sensible young lady...wanting to wear her tennis shoes. That is my kinda girl! Alli & Mason look so sweet together. That Mason is a cutie too!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

They are so cute!

Melissa Southerland said...

I'm loving the picture of Jasmine and Superman. Too cute!!

Jenni said...

I love the princesses--they are simply beautiful!! And Alli needs to be encouraged that her passion for candy is normal and right and that she should always try to get extra Reeses PB Cups for her Auntie Jenni.

Sandra said...

Such beautiful princesses! I'm loving the tennis shoes with the gown. Alli is so right on with the passion for candy- some of us adults still have that passion and wish we could go trick or treating!