Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby Shower for Emily W.

On Saturday afternoon several of us ladies from our Sunday School class had the honor of hosting a baby shower for our friend Emily.  It is so exciting because she is just waiting for a phone call from South Korea telling she and Nathan that they can go pick up their baby boy, Owen, they are adopting.  I'm sure several of you have read her story on her blog that I have linked on my sidebar.  Anyway, she received so many precious gifts and her cake was just beautiful.  In case you can't read it due to its foreign language, it says "son."  She also has pictures on her blog of Owen and he is just the cutest little thing and you just want to pinch those little cheeks.  Congratulations Emily!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake tunred out so pretty!
AJL

Trish said...

The cake is beautiful! Thanks for posting this. I wanted to see pictures. I wish I could have been there. I love the fortune cookies around the cake. I bet y'all had a lot of fun planning this one....very unique.