Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Picture


The Friday before Easter I took the girls to Bedfords Camera Store here in town and got their pictures taken with the real bunnies.  Meredith is scared of the Easter Bunny at the mall along with Chuck E. Cheese or pretty much anything dressed up as a character other than the Disney Princesses, so that pretty much guarantees not a great picture at the mall.  She and Alli really love the real bunnies so it's a good time for all.  Unfortunately, Bedfords does not have a link on their website to look at their photo session (this is something they really should add) so I scanned one of the pictures in my old scanner that doesn't work very well (hint, hint Michael) and am posting it (hopefully).  Alli was much gentler this year with the rabbits and cooperated quite well.  In years past I've kind of felt the bunnies were a bit at risk with her holding them around the neck, etc.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

No comments: