Sunday, March 2, 2008

Meredith's tea party!


Okay, I will come clean and those of you that live around here already know the answer but I did pay a couple of ladies that run a wedding chapel and throw these tea parties during the day at their chapel for the party.  I am definitely not that talented to pull something like this off nor do I pretend to be since I also paid these same sweet ladies a small fee to also print up the invitations.  

Anyway, Meredith and the girls had a great time and it was so fun to see them be little stars when they had the fashion show.  I can't believe my first born is six years old now and almost done with kindergarten!  YIKES!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had fun and all of the girls look so cute.

Melissa

amy said...

how cute! did you do all the decor? i genuflect to you if you did. turner would love it!