Tuesday, March 25, 2008

American Idol - 3-25-08

It definitely was Michael Johns' night to shine tonight on Idol.  I gave him my vote as much as I hate not to vote for Brooke (even thought I liked her performance as well).  I thought David Cook did a good job taking a risk but I was kind of confused by the whole thing.  It definitely was a different take on Bille Jean (I think that was the song he was singing).  Anyway, out of the girls I think possibly Ramiele is at risk for going home.  How many Heart songs have we heard this season?  I love the group Heart but I think it's been done already.  As far as the guys go, I thought David Archeleta's performance was very "peace" like.  However, the young ladies love him way too much for him to be at risk.  Chikezie is probably most at risk but I thought he did a fine job on Luther song.  I would agree with Simon that Kristy Cook was very clever in the "God Bless the USA" song choice and probably did save herself but I'd much rather see her go home before Chikezie just because of his likability factor.  Ugh, so for my prediction (I'll probably be wrong on this one) Ramiele will be going home.

We'll see tomorrow night!    

No comments: