Saturday, March 1, 2008

American Idol Results Show

Okay, I admit it, my prediction was wrong for the girls but the two I did predict were in the bottom four so I was close.  I was really surprised that the young Tulsa girl was booted off because I really thought she would have a strong young fan base but since I'm not longer I teenage girl I guess I really don't know these things.  I honestly cannot believe the rocker girl is still on there.  She can sing such a narrow genre of music that unless it's a "Janice Joplin" week she's going to struggle.  Maybe all of the Harley riders are pulling for her.  Who knows.  I guess we'll find out next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more about the "rocker girl"....I think she needs to go!! I, personally, am pulling for Brooke White but I doubt she will make it all the way. We shall see ;)

Melissa

amy said...

ditto on the rockin' nurse. wish i could translate my impression of her voice on my comment...no such luck. i'll do it for you at easter. =) which one's the irish girl. i like her. i'm so bad with names. and since i dvr the thing, i just fly through the boring parts.