Friday, March 21, 2008

Broken Arrow Trip 3-14-08




















Over the weekend (the beginning of Meredith's Spring Break) we headed over to Broken Arrow for cousin Cydnee's second birthday.  On Friday night (Cydnee's actual birthday) we headed to Los Carubas (sp?) for dinner with my brother and his family, my parents, and Carrie's parents.  It was a fun evening.  The wait wasn't too bad because Chris got there early to get our names on the list and they had a one man band playing.  At the time I broke out the camera to take the girls' pictures Cydnee was gone dancing on the patio to the music.  She's quite the little dancer.  Did I mention she turned 2?  Anyway, I got a good shot of cousin Carlee, Meredith and Alli while Cydnee was dancing.  Another great thing about the restaurant is they 
had a clown walking around to the different tables making balloon animals.  It was a life saver with Alli.  After we ate, my mom, me and the girls headed to the Bass Pro Shop which is located next door to the restaurant.   The girls always enjoy looking at the large fish in the aquarium there and pretended they were riding 4 wheelers.  

Saturday morning we headed to Chuck E. Cheese's for Cydnee's actual party which was fun. 
Cydnee was a lot more interested in checking out the games and dancing (yet again) to the Chuck E. Cheese band than opening her presents.  I'm sure she had fun with them later that day when there wasn't so many distractions.  

While we were spending time at my parents' house the girls had fun riding their bicycle and tricycle on their driveway which is much larger than ours.  It's nice that they have a place that they can actually ride their bikes without having to worry about getting hit by cars.
Well, Alli is screaming now (Meredith spent the night with Grammy & Papa) so I'll catch you all later.  Have a happy Easter!!!

No comments: