Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Unbelievable

Okay, you guys are not going to believe this.  My stinkin DVR stopped recording AI about 1 hour 15 minutes into the show tonight.  So, the last performance I saw was Brooke White's.  So, basically, I'll give my run down tomorrow after I watch the rest of the abbreviated clips on the AI website.  However, out of the performances I did see, I think Chickezie (sp?) and David Cook rocked the house!  I also enjoyed Brooke White's performance but ugh, I was so nervous for her for some reason.  I guess it comes from piano contest playing days when I would always freeze up and forget the notes no matter how well I knew the song.  I guess I wasn't meant for the stage.  

Michael came down sick tonight too.  It seems like whenever the kids get sick he's always going to follow with a fever.  I have to be dying to run a fever (yes I know I've jinxed myself).  So, I'm ready for him to make a quick recovery because I appreciate his co-parenting skills, especially at bedtime.  I'm also going to question him regarding the DVR.  Seems a little fishy to me. 

No comments: