Wednesday, March 12, 2008

American Idol - Top 12

I'm watching the performances that I missed due to the DVR mishap on americanidol.com as we speak.  However, I'm not sure if one or two are getting eliminated tonight.  If two are at risk I'm going to think Kristy Cook might be at risk, even though I didn't think the performance was as bad as some of the comments I've seen made.  It was definitely a country version all the way but I thought she performed as well as a country version could be.  I also feel  Ramiele Malubay had a pretty boring performance and she might be voted off as well.  The only guy I feel that is at risk of being kicked off David Hernandez.  I don't feel he has the "likability" factor as much now and his song was very standard and not near as good as the original.  The guys definitely ruled last night even though David Archuletta forgot some of the lyrics.

We'll see tonight!

No comments: