Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Idol Results - 3/19/08

I apologize for my delay in posting but I was out of town in Broken Arrow from Friday until Tuesday so I'm playing catch up.  First of all, can you believe that Carly was in the bottom three?  I was so surprised since I feel she definitely has one of the strongest voices in the competition.  However, I was relieved to see Rocker Girl leave tonight.  It's funny that even though she was definitely not my favorite, I can't help but feel sorry for them at this point when they get voted off.  Especially tonight since only the top 10 go on tour and for sure get that steady income and experience.  I know I didn't post it but I predicted that Kristy would go home tonight because I felt she had the weakest performance.  Amanda may not be able to sing a ballad but she can definitely work the stage better then Kristy.  Can anyone not just help but love Brooke?  Let me tell ya, I just love her.  She's one of those people you just wish you could know because she would probably be a great friend.  Hopefully she'll be able to pick a song that suits her better next week.

I'll try and get some pictures posted tomorrow of my niece Cydnee.  We celebrated her second birthday over the weekend and, as always, enjoyed spending time with my side of the family for a little while.  

No comments: