Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swimming Fun

Today was a good day just tiring.  We started off with swimming lessons in the rain (hopefully it will hold off for our last lesson tomorrow) and then this afternoon we headed to our friend Sherry's house for more swimming.  I didn't take my camera this afternoon but if you go to Leigh Ann's blog (see link on the sidebar) you can take a look at some of the pictures.  Sherry's little girl, Olivia, is Meredith's age and goes to gymnastics at the same time as Addy and Meredith and Leigh Ann introduced us.  They have a beautiful backyard with a beautiful swimming pool and the kids had a great time.  I had choir practice this evening so the girls (and I) should sleep good tonight!  

Since I didn't have any pictures for this post, I've included a sweet photo of my two girls and two sweet nieces from a few weeks ago.


No comments: