Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Mother's Reaction

Well, I just spoke with my mother regarding my previous "snake feeding" post and she was mortified and possibly horrified about the ordeal and how I probably traumatized her precious grandchildren for life.  So, I just thought we'd take a step back and look at the positive of the event.  That is maybe Meredith will no longer be afraid of Chuck E. Cheese.  I think it really puts the big mouse in perspective. 

Also, I would like to share with everyone that as I was washing my hair this evening that I realized that I still had a pink Gymboree clippee barett thing in my hair from earlier that my Alli put in it.  That's fine except I just came back from Hallmark (at the mall no less) and Braums where they probably just thought I was a complete loon.  Did I mention it had a pink little flower on it as well?  Nice.

3 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

the clippy is cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!

Melissa

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

I'm sure my boys would have loved the snake feeding! I'm so jealous you have a Braum's there....mmmm...I remember some awesome chocolate chip cones there growing up!