Friday, June 20, 2008

No Other Gods Bible Study

Let me tell ya, I just started this new Bible study called "No Other Gods" by Kelly Minter with some other ladies in my department at church and it is great.  Now granted, I've only done two days worth but it is so applicable and interesting I would encourage anyone else to study it as well.  Beth Moore (see blog link on right side of screen) recommended this study to all of her fans and talks about it on her blog.  I know a lot of you have done Beth's studies and if you enjoy her studies you are sure to like this one as well.  Basically it is about confronting our modern-day idols and what consumes us other than the all and powerful God.  In her first session Kelly discusses the verse out of 2 Kings, chapter 17, verse 33, "Even while these people were worshiping the LORD, they were serving their idols."  I'm sure I'm not the only one that struggles with this issue and I encourage you all to check this study out!

No comments: