Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Junie B. Jones


Last week the kind gentleman that does advertising for Michael's shop gave us 4 free tickets to see Junie B. Jones at the Alma PAC.  However, Michael elected to give up his ticket (he's so kind) so that Meredith's friend, Katie, could go with us.  For those of you that are unfamiliar with the Junie B. Jones book series, they are the most adorable little chapter book series and I think I enjoy them just as much as Meredith.  The books cover Junie's early elementary school days and she tends to get into a little bit of trouble with her quick witted personality.  This little play was based on the "Junie B. Jones, First Grader" book and it was a simple little production that was just an hour long (which I appreciated).  I don't know about you but sometimes I think we other larger children productions they tend to get a little long and it was a relief not to have a big intermission with gazillion dollar balloons being brought to the front as a temptation to buy.  Here's a cute picture I took with my phone of Meredith and Katie.  Alli elected not to be in the picture.

1 comment:

The 4-Crows Blog said...

How fun. Even Braden my 8yr old loves Junie B! Why don't they have fun "boy" books?