Monday, January 19, 2009

Expensive picture from WDW



Oh yeah, on my last post I forgot to put the two downloads I bought from the Walt Disney World photography studio yesterday.  If you haven't been to WDW lately, there are various photographers throughout the park and at character greetings that you give a photography pass to and then they take your picture and give you the card back.  Then, when you're back at home you can type in the number on their little website and look at all your neat pictures.  You then pay way to much for the pictures.  See how it works?  Anyway, I couldn't pass up the tinkerbell picture and the castle picture.  Oh well, just call me "sucker."


5 comments:

Trish said...

Too cute! I would have bought them too, and probably more.

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

It would be hard to pass those up, they're adorable!

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I definetly would have bought them. That "tink" is way too cute. Priceless......

Melissa Southerland said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

Disney World, the place where dreams come true and wallets shrink! We went a few years back and had the best time. Your little ladies are just adorable, sweet little faces.

I love that you have a blog, it's my favorite forum, family journaling I call it.