Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blogger Makeover

I'm sure as most of you have noticed I'm attempting to redo the blog look again. For those of you with Photoshop experience, please let me know what I'm doing wrong to have the white show up behind the frame with the family picture and the "Links" tab. I bought the blog kit and so when you open those files in Photoshop to move your picture into the frame or add text it has the checkerboard look around the frame/tab button as well and those are the places that show up white on the blog. UGH! Anyway, any help given is much appreciated!

This week has been a pretty good week though busy. As Patrick stated in his blog, I did show up for jury duty on Monday. We had an orientation time that morning and were divided into 4 groups of possible jury pools. Each group is supposed to call in on different days of the week for the next 4 months to see if they need to show up the following days or if the cases have settled. I'm really hoping the one on Monday settles because I"m supposed to attend our first "official" PTA meeting of the year along with the girls dance lessons. We'll see I guess. The good news is that several from the church were also called to jury duty so I'll know some folks in my group which should be fun.

I do have a couple of good stories from Alli. First I'll give you some background and let you know that the big "word" with Meredith and Alli lately is "bored" or "boring." They often call random things "bored or "boring." So, while Alli was going to the bathroom today she said that going poo poo was boring. I've never really thought of it that way so I offered her a book to read in the process to make it more "exciting" but she refused. Imagine that. Also last night, Michael was going through Alli's new "Cubbie" book for Awanas at church with her and it asked her to think of things that are beautiful. She said hula girls. I thought that was a very interesting choice of all the things in the world she could name that she said hula girls. You never know with 3 year olds I guess.

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

the dimensions that I gave you might not work because your header doesn't go all the way across the template, didn't think of that. I can come over sometime this week and help if you want.