Saturday, September 27, 2008

Trip to the Fair

It's been a few days since I've posted due to my business with PTA stuff.  Our school had a big BBQ/Karaoke night fundraiser and I was one of the lucky ones that got to help put it together.  Anyway, here are some pictures from Tuesday when I went with Alli's preschool class to Old McDonald's petting farm at the fair.  She had a great time but those kids were sure worn out at the end of the morning.  I think the kids' favorite part was watching the pigs lay in the mud.  Imagine that?  We also got to see one lucky cow named dolly get to be milked.  I wonder if she felt violated by the end of the day?  On yeah, these pictures aren't that great because I took them with my phone.  I decided it would be wiser to keep up with the children rather than my camera.

No comments: