Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fishing & the Great Outdoors






Yesterday Michael came up with the idea to take the girls fishing out at Grammy and Papa's pond so we did.  For those of you that know me well, you know that I'm not a super fan of the great outdoors and pretty much enjoy the city life.  So, I took my camera and took pictures of Michael hooking the worms to the hooks and then taking the hooks out of the catfish and then throwing them back in the water.  The girls seemed to have a great time and lucky for us the fish were biting.  Keep in mind they weren't large fish but it didn't matter to the girls.  They were just happy that there was some action.  Michael's cousin Chris came in town for the weekend from Memphis so it was fun visiting with him.  Here are some pictures from the day and I've also included a couple of pictures of Tom & Patty's dobermans, Lizzy (red) and Beamer (black).

No comments: