Monday, July 21, 2008

Alli's first birthday cake video

For the last few days I have been trying to transfer our family video from my video camera to my computer so I can merge several together and put them on DVD for storage.  My Mac has this awesome program called iMovie which makes this fairly easy which I appreciate.  Anyway, as I was going through our old movie I ran across this one with Alli eating her cake and her first birthday party.  I truly am still amazed at it.  I haven't been to many one year birthday party where the birthday child can put away the cake like my sweet daughter Alli.  Let me tell ya, she is just like her mama when it comes to cake (preferable white, not chocolate).  If you have time you should watch it and be amazed as well.  When you click on it the video below I think you can fast forward through it by dragging the button to make it go faster.  As I go through these home videos it just amazes me how these little ones can learn and change so much in such a short amount of time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! She was really enjoying that....not even Grant ate his cake that well :)

Melissa S.

Leigh Ann said...

that is hilarious I mean I laughed out loud!