Saturday, July 19, 2008

11 Years, Wow.

 I know it's hard to believe but Michael and I have been married 11 years as of today.  We celebrated last night by going to Rogers and eating at Ruth's Chris which is a delicious steak house and then we hit a movie afterwards.  The movie wasn't very good and was disturbing.  That's what happens when you go to a theatre and have no idea what movie to see or anything about any of the movies playing.  The movie was titled "Wanted" with Angelina Jolie and I wouldn't recommend it.  We then stayed at the Embassy Suites and went to PF Changs for lunch today and hit the sales at Belks.  I love shopping (unfortunately)!   It's been a great 11 years with Michael and I look forward to many more to come. 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a fun anniversary! You guys make a great couple and a very cute family!

Leigh Ann said...

i love the picture. such long hair, on Michael, too. Congratulations on 11, got the phone yet?