Friday, February 22, 2008

Update on Alli

Well our prayers must have worked (along with the Tamiflu) and Alli is so much better.  She's not even running fever today.  When I took her to the doctor yesterday she was just so pitiful.  She was running a fever and had to be carried everywhere (and this is so not Alli).  The doctor took a swab and ran the flu test on her and it actually came back negative.  However, the doc said that the tests are wrong sometimes and she just felt sure that she had the flu since she exhibited all of the symptoms.  She had achiness, sensitivity to light, fever, tiredness, etc.  Anyway, she gave us a prescription for Tamiflu (along with Michael who was the only one in the family that didn't receive the flu shot) and sent us on our way.  I started the tamiflu last night and either she truly didn't have the flu, the medicine is amazing, and/or God really worked.  However, I did go ahead and reschedule Meredith's party until next week as to not infect all of the attenders and so Alli could attend.  Needless to say, Meredith was not happy about that and quite upset with me.  I tried to explain to her that we would do the same for her if she were sick and Alli was having a party which she did agree to that.   But she was still made.  Oh well.  It was pretty much a lose lose situation for me and I accept that.  

I have tried to include a picture of my new cool iMac computer (which I'm getting very frustrated with) since I did invest $10 in a card reader from Wal Mart yesterday.  Hopefully I'll have better luck with it.  However, when I tried to upload the picture to blogger it would stop midway through.  UGH!  I also need to figure out some of the basics of Photoshop on the Mac.  I think I need a class or an indepth book without any distractions.  Good luck with that!

Take care!

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I'll come over sometime Saturday if you want and help with the computer? I dont' know much, but I'll try?