Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Computer


I must say I am very excited. We finally got the last of our credit card "thank you" award Best Buy gift cards and we headed to store and ordered our new computer. I am so thankful because I believe this one is heading downhill. We are even switching sides and getting an iMac. We'll see how quick I catch on now that I'm "older" but I'm ready to learn something new. We figured since I mainly used our computer for pictures, e-mail, and Internet that the Mac would be right up our alley. So, it's supposed to take 4 to 6 days to get it so we'll see. At least at that point I'll be able to use current pictures rather some that I've saved to a CD.

I was trying to think of some good stories to share on my blog (I just haven't been feeling the creative vibe lately) and the best one I could come up with was for Alli and many of you have probably heard me tell it, but here it is. A few weeks ago at Mother's Day Out at our church Alli had one of her moments where she didn't want me to leave her (for some reason she thinks I secretly have a lot of fun when she's not around). Anyway, I pryed her off of me and, of course, headed on my way. Well, when I went to pick her up I made the mistake of asking her teachers how she did that day (what was I thinking?) They then gave me the look. You know, the look that says it all and you then say ah oh (sp?), what happened. They then proceeded to tell me that she got into a food fight with her buddy Mason in her class and when they told her to stop she then proceeded to throw her goldfish, cracker, whatever it was in the floor and then stepped on it. Her punishment was that she wouldn't be allowed to sit next to Mason for a few days during lunch. Ugh. My sweet strong willed child. I must say though that this news isn't quite as devestating with the second child as it would have been with the first. I actually almost started laughing. We of course discussed the issue with her and she denied any involvement at first and once I asked her over and over again in various ways and wording she did admit throwing food but continued to deny all other accusations. I really think she's going to be a lawyer one day. She should be good at it and maybe she'll make a lot of money to support us and my rule abiding oldest child.

I have also included Meredith receiving her "Good Citizen" award and "Writing" award for the second nine weeks. I'm not really sure what kindergarteners write about but she told me they could draw. Okay I can't get the crazy spellchecker on my computer to work so I apologize in advance for all of the mispelled words.

No comments: