Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Meredith & Michael!










I must say that today was a success.  I was a little worried about everything working out but the Lord took care of me.  Alli seemed to be healed (even though she would deny being completely "well" because she enjoyed the perks of being sick), the tea party was able to be rescheduled to next Saturday and we headed to Grammy & Papa's for a little party tonight.  Meredith seemed to be thrilled with the day and didn't seem to be mad at me anymore.  At Grammy & Papa's house we ate Popeye's Chicken, enjoyed Strawberry Cake and Chocolate Cake and played the Wii with Becky & Patrick and the kids.  I really enjoyed the boxing match-up between Becky and Michael.  Michael challenged his big sister to settle some scores from the past.  It was quite a fight with ups and downs and all of the excitement of a real Las Vegas showdown (without the blood, of course).  However, Michael made a last desperate attempt at a knockout and pulled it off.  If it had gone to decision I don't know if he would have been so lucky.  

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

the banner is awesome!