Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Update on Pacifier, etc.

Well, as many of you read in my previous post, I took the paci away from Alli and she was not very happy about it to say the least. The good news is that it has gotten much better. Nap time is still a struggle but I'm trying not to worry about it. I'm just glad it is over and now I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Yesterday the girls and I headed to the Carmike Theatre to check out the Care Bears movie which is fun. As usual Meredith was scared of the villainous bear in the movie (there always has to be a "bad guy" in cartoons) and Alli wasn't bothered. It was nice because there was only 3 other people in the room so I didn't worry too much about Alli's wandering about. One time I thought she was going to leave out the Exit door but she eventually changed her mind and wandered back when she discovered she wasn't getting a reaction from me (that's what she lives for, I've decided).

Today we headed to the Park and the girls and I rode the train. The girls played on the playground for all of about 5 minutes due to the heat and then we headed towards a drive-thru for a drink. I think that's the first time they have ever been ready to leave a park. You know it's hot when that happens.

Tomorrow Meredith goes to her school for the kindergarten "tests" or whatever they do. I'm sure she'll do fine. I'll update you on her reaction to her new school.

Till next time,
Jennifer

No comments: