Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

The day after Michael and I returned home from Las Vegas, the girls and I headed to Broken Arrow to spend part of the week with my family and sweet friends.  My Mom is still recovering from foot surgery so she wasn't able to be quite as active as what she usually is but she is doing great.  Dr. Brad said her foot is healing quite well which is wonderful.  On Tuesday morning the girls and I met my sis-in-law Carrie and nieces, Carlee and Cydnee along with my awesome friends Christy and her son Luke, and Jenni and her sons Noah and Ian along with another little boy.  We all went to a Bounce Around place in Tulsa where Cydnee had her birthday party the week before when Meredith got sick and we had to go home.  Needless to say, the girls were ecstatic they were able to go this time and no one even threw up.  This place was so great and I could only wish that they had one where I live.  They have two big rooms filled with bounce arounds and when we were there it was just for ages 7 and under which meant the kids weren't run over but big kids.  I think they all had a great time and were exhausted when it was over.  For lunch, we all headed over to Hideaway, my favorite pizza place in Tulsa, and it was yummy as usual.  Of course, the girls just loved spending time with all of the grandparents and great grandparents in addition to their sweet Aunt Staci who can do no wrong.


2 comments:

Trish said...

Awww! Looks like fun. What a bunch of cute kids! Glad you posted. We love our bounce around place (Hopperz) here in Dickson too. Just would be more fun w/ friends. Take care!

Jenni said...

We had SO much fun with you guys!! Thanks for sharing the pics and your day with us!! We are looking forward to our next outing (maybe our children will realize that they are together next time:>)!