Saturday, April 25, 2009

Easter Post - Finally!

Well, now that it is almost the Fourth of July, I thought I'd post my Easter pictures. I must say we had a great Easter weekend. On Friday morning we headed to Grammy's house (Michael's mom) along with cousin Will and we dyed Easter eggs and that afternoon we saw the Hannah Montana movie (previous post). On Saturday my parents and grandmother along with cousin Carlee came over to watch Meredith's soccer game and then that afternoon we had an Easter egg hunt in the back yard. (Notice Alli's "high heel" flip flops) My mom brought plastic eggs with her and headed to the bank to get some coins to fill them with and the girls had a hay day. On Sunday, as most of you also experienced, it was raining cats and dogs so it was a rainy day at church and then once we got home Alli started running a fever. So, Alli and I stayed home while Michael took Meredith to his parents' house for Easter dinner. They did bring some food home for me so I was quite appreciative!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Beautiful Girls! It doesn't matter its late...I'm just glad you posted.

nat said...

I found your blog today-yay! I love the Easter dresses-they are so cute.

Jenni said...

Well, we don't QUITE have our sparklers lit, so I think you are quite timely.
Those girls couldn't be ANY more gorgeous and sweet!! I hope you are planning on some summer time visits here so we can all hang out. We have a FANCY pool for the youngins to enjoy (of the fancy metal, round variety). Much love to you sista'.