Monday, April 20, 2009

Hannah Montana Movie

Hannah Montana the Movie Pictures, Images and Photos
A couple of week ago, April 10th to be exact, the girls and I along with some of my sweet friends and their daughters headed to the movie theatre to check out the new Hannah Montana movie.  My girls have been anxiously awaiting this movie since the first time they saw the trailer on TV.  Alli had already bought the soundtrack with some of her birthday money she had saved a couple of weeks beforehand so we already had the songs memorized.  Needless to say, the girls loved the movie and I thought it was pretty cute too!  Like I've said in previous posts, I'm always excited to see a rated G movie that's not animated since I don't see movies that often.  Alli didn't even have to take a bathroom break during the movie which is a record for her.  She often times gets bored with movies and deals with the boredom by having to go to the bathroom.  Now obviously were not talking about a real strong movie plot or an academy award winner but it had a good message and the music is great so that goes a long way with me.  The movie is geared probably for the 5 to 14 age range (girls) and they will love it!  

1 comment:

Trish said...

I kind of wanted to see that one. I should volunteer to take my neice, Raven. It looked like such a cute movie.