Monday, April 20, 2009

Hats off to Miss California

Unfortunately I missed the Miss USA pageant last night. Believe it or not, I usually try and watch the pageants but with trying to get the kids to bed and stuff ready for school the next day, I missed it this year. However, I did see the video of Miss California answering her question from one of the judges, Perez Hilton. I am so impressed with her because you know that she knew if she answered his question honestly in regards to same sex marriage that she was going to lose points with at least him. For those of you that are unfamiliar with Perez Hilton, he is an openly gay blogger that dishes dirt on celebrities and it's not pretty either. He has to be one of the crudest individuals that dish celebrity dirt (if there is such a thing). Who knows, Miss North Carolina (the winner) may feel the very same way as Miss California but she was fortunate enough to draw another judge's question that was less controversial. Here is the link to the article and video of her answer.



FOXNews.com - Exclusive: Carrie Prejean Says 'God Was Testing My Faith' With Gay Marriage Question - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Posted using ShareThis

5 comments:

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

I had heard about her answer, but I hadn't seen it before. Go Miss California! That was great for her to stand up for her values regardless of the consequences. I hope my kids will be able to do the same :-).

Trish said...

WOW! Awesome! And she was from California too!!

The Camera Fanatic said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The 4-Crows Blog said...

I loved her answer and yes he was very upset w/ that answer! Go Miss California and thanks for having the CAHUNAS to stand up!

Jenn said...

I loved it!