Monday, February 2, 2009

I Spy

I thought these pictures kind of resembled an "I Spy" book.  The subjects you need to find in these pictures are that of my two daughters named Meredith and Alli.  This is my sweet little Alli's room during the "snow" days we had here.  I took this picture because it sent me over the edge.  Shortly after I took it I got rid of some toys and board books to make more room.  Alli likes to empty out her toy box and every other type of toy holder to seek out what goodies are on the bottom.  Unfortunately she's not big on helping put them away.  (Yes Mom, I know I'm paying for my raising).  Anyway, her room looks much much better now, I promise.

4 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

what a great title for this post. I so wanted to get in Addy's room this past weekend, but since it was so nice out, I worked in the garage. One of my favorite things is to throw away or give away the toys they don't use.

Trish said...

Sound familiar....as you already know my child too well.

The 4-Crows Blog said...

I keep thinking I need a bigger house. One w/ a rec room. With no toys in the rooms. Kind of like your SIL Carrie, her house is always clean! Love your title!

Jenni said...

"I Spy" is a PERFECT way to describe our living room--thanks for titling it for me!