Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve Pictures

I've got quite a few Christmas pictures so I thought I'd make a few post with different slide shows of the different Christmas celebrations we participated in.  Anyway, here's some pics from Michael's parents' house on Christmas Eve.  Along with us and Michael's parents, Becky, Patrick and the boys were there and Patty's sister, Darla and husband George along with their kids, Janie and her husband Dale and Terry and her husband Steve.  Hannah (Janie's daughter, remember from Gulf Shores?) and Sarah (Terry's daughter) were there as well as providing entertainment.  Our kids are so crazy about Sarah and Hannah, they just love spending time with them.  Hannah taught Meredith, Alli and Will an animal game where you have to remember each other's animal signs which they had good time with.  The girls' big gifts from Grammy and Papa included a dollhouse for Alli and a Barbie Cruise Ship for Meredith.  They were thrilled to say the least.

2 comments:

Trish said...

That is awesome! I love monogrammed stuff! It just don't get any better than that in my book. :) You are lucky to have someone in the fam that does it. I am so glad you finally posted some pictures. I have been stalking your blog, but realize you have been busy. Not really stalking just checking the ones I watch often...you know what I mean. Have a Happy New Year! Love ya!

Roger Lightner said...

Jennifer, Thanks for visiting my blog. Your's is very nice. Happy New Year!
Roger