Monday, December 22, 2008

Alli's Preschool Christmas Program

On Wednesday Alli's preschool (& cousin Will's kindergarten) had their Christmas program before they let out for Christmas break.  As usual it was cute as can be and if you make it to the "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" song Alli is pointing straight at her Grammy to wish her a personal merry Christmas.  This is kind of long so it's mainly for the Grandparents to watch, however, you're more then welcome to as well.  I will put Will's main parts on Youtube and send to Patrick to put on his blog at a later point if he chooses too.


3 comments:

Trish said...

She is so cute! I love her hair cut. I have to admit at first I thought it was Meredith. Is it just me or the older Alli gets does she start to look more like her sister. Maybe it is just the haircut...either way they are both beautiful girls.

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

I think her hair cut is cute, too! She did a great job.

Anonymous said...

I have such a cute and talented niece! I can't wait to see you all on Christmas!!